Sunday, January 3, 2010

We meet first time Monday 11 January, 8 am SLT at the Zendo.

===

The first meeting will be organizational -- altho I hope we actually talk about various books we want and like and desire! So you can still talk about any even before you get it! And the meeting is on monday the 11 of Jan. in SL. 8am SLT or Pacific Coast USA time, 11 am Eastern USA time, and 5 pm UK and Sweden time (I hope... I have that right!). You need only get to the place, be able to walk into the Zendo and sit down. And then use text to communicate. This should be relatively simple! Relatively! Ask for help if you need it. I will try to be inworld an hour ahead of time to help people. Instant message me in world -- my name is Katie Fenstalker.

===
Katie Fenstalker looks like this:



















===

Katie King looks like this:

















===

And the Zendo at Sea Turtle Island in Second Life looks like this:




















===

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm having trouble logging into my SL account. If I don't make it to the meeting, please know I'm still interested! I'm just sometimes technologically dramatic.